Thursday, August 27, 2009

fundable site

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that in just 2 days we were able to meet the goal of 550 dollars in donations! Yay!! Because of this I decided to close the section that accepts donations. If you still feel absolutely compelled to donate, you can over the phone to his vet, 707-553-8363 (baysidevet.com) but Im pretty sure that the money raised, my deposit, and the grant we will hopefulyl be getting from UAN will be close to the bill amount. Thank you all for donating and I cant wait for him to pull through like the trooper he already has been! We plan on having a bar-b-que at (or somewhere near) the shelter in appreciation of all the volunteers and donors. Please keep reading his blog. I will post again this afternoon when I get my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment